Sunday, April 25, 2010

Xavier!





This is my nephew, and the most coolest little man in the world.
Xavier Kai Renfrey was born in Port Lincoln on the 21st of February, 2007. I got to meet him the very next day, on his sister Amali's 2nd birthday.

His father is my brother Daniel, and his mother's name is Tessa.

He was Christened at the Port Lincoln Anglican Church, and I am his God Mother :-D

He like the movie Wall-E!

When Amali was a bit over one, I said to Tessa that I wanted a nephew. A few weeks later she was pregnant, and I knew it was the nephew I'd asked for, and it was! So he's very special.

3 comments:

  1. Most of this post is good, except for the "most coolest little man" part... that would be "SECOND most coolest little man after Jonathan Blyth"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan Blyth is awfully cool, but I would have to disagree with you. Can we agree to disagree? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose. It seems to be the only way!

    ReplyDelete