Thursday, July 8, 2010

My 21st

Everyone keeps asking me what I'm doing for my 21st, like it's a huge deal. This is Australia; 18 was the big one (I don't think I even have any photos from my 18th). Anyways, I think I wanna do something like Singstar and boardgames with friends, or a trip to Victor for the day with friends, but I have to wait until ROSALIE is free because she's BUSY on my BIRTHDAY like she ALWAYS is. It's MY day so she should have to work around ME but NOOOOOOOO stupid kids club and camp and family. I'm not important any more :-P

*Sigh* so ROSALIE had better find a time AROUND October 4th that she's free so I can do something. And I'm hoping she'll know to leave at least two days free so there's time for a sleepover (even though when I'm in Adelaide it's always a sleepover :-P )

So what do you think I should do? Victor THEN boardgames and Singstar? MMmmm. I love Victor.

1 comment: